This License is made effective as of the date of the purchase of a non-exclusive vocal between the buyer (“You” “Licensee”) and Vocalsite.
- Once the payment is made, the Vocal will be delivered via e-mail as a download link. The licensee can also download the file(s) directly from their account page.
- The licensee will receive 1x wet vocal (pre-mixed), Multiple DRY Vocal takes without effects & Lyrics PDF (Vocals may differ in content of delivery but this structure is the base).
B. Usage of Vocals
- Vocalsite grants the Licensee non-exclusive rights to use the vocal in a new song.
- The licensee can upload music created with Vocalsite vocals onto streaming and video services such as Spotify, YouTube etc…).
- The song can be played on any radio stations.
- The vocals/song can be performed publicly.
- The licensee can not sell a free/paid download of the vocals itself.
C. General terms
- The license cannot be transferred to someone else. The license nor the vocals can not be resold.
- The vocal may have been sold to multiple parties already. Therefore, it is prohibited from registering the vocal or the song with any content identification system.
- The vocalist will still be the owner of the vocal track and the ownership won’t be transferred when a Vocal is bought.
- If a vocal is removed from Vocalsite by either the vocalist themself or Vocalsite you may use the vocals as far as it’s been licensed correctly through a previous purchase on the website.
- If you, the Licensee buy a cover vocal you are obligated to apply for a cover license if you wish to release the song (this can usually be done through your distributor).
- You may not use the singer/vocalists name as a featuring on your track, unless discussed with the vocalist themself beforehand.
- All royalties (both master and publishing) collected goes to the licensee.
- Any violation of this agreement will result in legal action.